"Korean Drama Records ⑬ ~ Seojin's House ~" > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

"Korean Drama Records ⑬ ~ Seojin's House ~"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulGbnP
댓글 0건 조회 0회 작성일 24-10-25 19:57

본문

This time it's not a drama but a variety show.

A blogger friend told me about "Sojin's House"

Finished it~

A blogger friend wrote that "Watching this show makes me want to eat Korean food" and it's true! Right!!

The food featured in the show is not authentic Korean food, but mainly light snacks like tteokbokki, kimbap, corn dogs, etc., but they all look delicious

and they're very efficient!!

I often watch dramas while preparing meals, but for some reason, watching Sojin's House made me cook more (lol)

This project is about big names running shops

I wonder how much the staff does and how much they do themselves.

Or maybe they do it all themselves with almost no help from the staff?

If you think such unrefined things, you won't enjoy it, so be careful (lol)

But when you think about the customers who come into the shop saying things like "We'll be on TV", I wonder if the staff... before entering the shop? ? ?

No, no, don't think about unnecessary things (lol)

To be honest, I don't know anything about BTS.

If I had to say, I'd say that the songs released by BIGBANG's Taeyang and BTS's Jimin were really good, so I could match the name and face of Jimin.

So this time, one member of BTS participated, but I just thought, "I guess members of a group that is popular on a global scale also appear on this kind of variety show."

But at the very end.

I thought, "World class is different after all!" when I saw his actions.

I won't go into details because it would be a spoiler, but

World class artists have a much greater love for their fans than I could ever imagine! I was moved when I thought that.

Also, Choi Woo-sik had a strong image of him in Parasite, so I didn't think of him as a handsome actor, but he was so cool that my image of him was completely changed.

I've seen Jung Yu-mi in a few movies and dramas, and even though she's slender and very cute, she sometimes gets aggressive with the CEO when she's with the boys (lol) which was surprising.

Park Seo-joon is a must-see!

Like Jung Yu-mi, he's been in the Diner series for a long time, and even though he's a super popular actor, I get the impression that he appears on a lot of variety shows like this, but everything he does is cool! His very existence is cool.

And then there's the CEO, Lee Seo-jin.

He's an incredible person, a graduate of New York University's Department of Business Administration!

Even though he's a big-name actor, he has such an incredible aura as a CEO

I know! I know a boss like that! !

I thought that many times (lol)

It looked so delicious that I bought bibigo's Yangnyeom Chicken at the supermarket

Wow, it was really fun!

It was so funny that I even forgot that "For better or worse, it's because I'm a mother" had been updated (lol)

The setting, Bacalar, Mexico, was beautiful, but the camerawork in this show was excellent

It was a work that could be enjoyed no matter when or where you started watching it.

Copyright © DEMAKE All rights reserved.